**2014 Fall Schedule
I will have the Fall league schedule posted by next Wednesday, August 3rd.
8 on 8 FALL LEAGUE (Outdoor) - Begins Sunday, September 7, 2014
2014 Toledo Fall League Divisional Breakdown
**I did allow the late entry of Goodfellas/Thirstgame to get to (30) teams.
If someone is out of division let me know ASAP. I will not allow groups of Upper Division players without teams to drop to the lower divisions. It will be at my discretion who and how many can play down.
- All PLAYERS MUST SIGN A ROSTER BEFORE THE FIRST GAME. Printed names will no longer be accepted, there MUST BE ADDRESSES AND SIGNATURES!!!
- ROSTER ARE LIMITED TO (25) PLAYERS. If you have (25) players listed on your initially submitted roster, you will be charged $20 to remove then add a player. After the final game of week 2, no roster moves are permitted for the remainder of the fall season. I have to be much tougher on rosters starting this season.
- There is NO CHARGE for roster moves for teams with less than (25) players. After the final game of week 2, no roster moves are permitted for the remainder of the fall season.
-ALL ROSTERS WILL BE LOCKED FOLLOWING THE LAST GAME OF WEEK (2) regardless of how many games or weeks you've played at that point (if you ask for a week 1 bye, your roster is still locked after the last game on week 2). If a team is having issues towards the end of the season, it is MY DISCRETION as to whether or not I will allow a team to pick up players late in the season to avoid a forfeit. Going to a (12) game season will result in more teams forfeiting towards the end of the season, that's why we've only played (10) for the last (10) years.
-Player protests are still in place, however, if I see or know of a player participating without being on the roster or playing for multiple teams I will step in resolve the situation without a protest. No excuses will be accepted for not being on the roster, everyone walks past the table to get to your games.
- All teams will play a (12) game regular season. Top (7) in each division will be seeded into a single elimination playoff bracket.
- I will now be giving (1) State or Local Bid only to the Playoff winner in each division. No partial bids will be given to regular season winners. T-shirts and a team plaques will also be given to the playoff winners.
- I will a new set of league rules concerning the use of Bids coming out before the start of the season.
Upper Division (9 Teams)
1. Toledo Tropics
5. Allday GIG
6. Fighting Ducks
7. Grad. Roof /Elite
Middle Division (10 teams)
1. Commodore Perry's
2. Lights Out
3. Toledo Tornadoes
7. Toledo Bulldogs
8. Vicious & Delicious
10. Hazzard County
Lower Division (11 teams)
1. City Diner Nightmare
2. Keep Pounding
6. Goo Grew
7. Scared Hitless
8. Augies Wolfpack
10. Hollywood Casino
11. Alzheimers Avengers
5 on 5 FALL LEAGUE (Outdoor) - Begins SATURDAY, September 7, 2014
*** This league is in conjunction with Line Drive Sportz at the Lucas County Rec Center.
MONEY IS DUE BY NOON ON SUNDAY AUGUST, 24th. AS DISCUSSED AT THE LEAGUE MEETING ON AUGUST 3rd, LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
Date: Begins Sunday, September 7 and runs for (6) weeks
Time: Games will be played Saturday Evenings (After 4:00 pm)
Entry Fee: $350
Ref Fees: $12 per game - Paid on the field
Game Format: Men's 5 on 5
League Format: (12) game min. regular season.
Divisions: Based Upon Participation. (4) minimum for Men's
Awards: Based Upon Participation.
Location: East Broadway Middle School
To Enter: Send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
8 on 8 Tournament (Outdoor) - Sunday July 20, 2014
Upper Division Champions
Mid-Lower Division Champions